Leading from the Front

I thought I would start to keep some of my personal logs here on the blog so that you folks could see that I am indeed, a human just like you


as such
I had a great thanksgiving, there was much beer, meat, sweet potatoes, yams (not candied), squash, pecan and pumpkin pie, whipped cream, green beans (these were from our garden this year and were frozen, still wicked tasty), gravy, rolls and single malt scotch


there was tearing of phone books
then came the next 3 days of gorging on leftovers, drinking more beer and eating a lot more of the afore mentioned pies


so, now its back to the normal day to day


today's efforts and diet log is as such




this morning: 1 cup of coffee, 1 cup of yogurt with udo's oil (1 tbsp), fish oil (1 tbsp) and greens mix, mega foods men's 1 daily multi, 1 double shot of espresso with honey
hit some club work (1lb indian clubs, english style) consisting of 10 repetitions in each direction of the 5 basic movements for a total of 100 reps, and a full body training session of I-Phase Z-Health


at lunch


20 reps in each direction of all 5 movements with the 1lb clubs, 10 minutes of kalos sthenos get ups with the 16kg bell, 100 20kg snatches, 20 reps in both directions all 5 movements 1lb clubs, full body training session of I-Phase Z-Health
this was all done in 45 minutes at a very leisurely pace
Lunchtime meal


Mixed herb salad with 1 can of sardines, feta cheese, tomatoes, bragg's amino's, caesar dressing, double shot of espresso with honey


the day is young


as I said in the beginning of the post, I will try to keep a daily rundown of my work and nutrition so that you guys can see how easy it really is to stay on top and in good working order


with a focus on Precision, Progression, and Variety (as Dr Thomas has intimated, though he stipulated it as Progression, Variety and Precision) it keeps the work light and fun and the progress forward constant and measurable


these pics are for reference, to see what 30 days of my approach to fitness can do to someone





understand, I am already in decent physical condition, so your mileage may vary
but lets see what I can do in 30 days
if I can do it
so can you


Get Strong, Stay Strong
and don't let the bastards drag you down