its brand new, its brand new to you

Workout of the Day

FMS Corrective Strategies and or Z-Health Warm Up
10 Minutes of Kalos Sthenos with a light Kettlebell
3-5 Sets of 3-5 Reps:Body Weight "Bone Rhythm" Squats
3-5 Sets of 3-5 Reps"Bone Rhythm" Push Ups(these can be performed on any surface that allows the movement to be crisp, precise, and puts the least amount of stress on the system
Rest when any of the 4 Elements of Efficiency are no longer present
10 Minutes of Hardstyle Turkish Get Ups with a bell weighing no more than 20% of your bodyweight
Z-Health Cool Down


Its a new year
again

yesterday I started my new year routine as I do every year, revisiting the basics

the first piece of the basics pie is the press

so,

Mon

strict press 16kg 5 left/5 right every 15 minutes 36 rounds

Tue

Strict Press 16kg 5 left/ right every 15 minutes 40 rounds

Wed (thats today)

Strict Press Ladder 16kg 3,2,1 left/right every 15 minutes 40 rounds


Thurs

same deal,
every morning I test my one set maximum

Mon it was 6 with the 24kg, Tue it was 16kg for 10, today it was 16kg for 12

this is one set of very precisely executed, perfect form, no tension press from below the chin to full lock out with the arm behind the ear military press with the 16kg bell

I will stay with this until next monday, when I will test with the 24kg again

get the picture?

the matrix I am following for the month of January is as follows

Max set left + max set right= A

A/2=b

B=top rung of ladder

so

every day, the ladder will be run from top to bottom every 15 minutes for 36-40 rounds (depending on when I arrive at my office job)

I will add reps as needed and flow up the matrix until I hit a new max set per arm and reset

this is my January


what are you doing for the first month of the new year?