now, with kung fu grip

Today's Workout of the Day




FMS Corrective Strategies and or Z-Health Warm Up
10 Minutes of Kalos Sthenos with a light Kettlebell
10 Minutes of Swings 12-24kg Bell:Resting when any of the 4 Elements of Efficiency are no longer present
10 Minutes of Hardstyle Turkish Get Ups with a bell weighing no more than 20% of your bodyweight
Z-Health Cool Down



A huge Gift was given to me by my Sifu this weekend at the Pekiti Tirsia Seminar (espada y daga) with Tuhon Bill McGrath
My Sifu (Guro Mike O'melia of Cornerstone Martial Arts) awarded me my Level 1 Instructor's Certificates for JKD and Filipino Martial Arts. This was a great honor for me to accept these, recognizing me as a competent practitioner and instructor of the arts I have devoted almost 20 years to, I was humbled to say the least.

This means that I may now bring this material to you, my clients, with the blessings of my instructor and Mentor. Having a legitimate lineage directly to Sigung Bruce Lee and Guro Dan Inosanto is more than an honor and privilege. And I will be happy to bring any one who wants to learn along on the journey to proficient application of the principles and methods passed on to me by Guro O'Melia.

If anyone would like personal, one on one instruction for martial arts, self defense, martial sport or science applications, just contact me and we will arrange a demonstration and discuss what opportunities we have to work together. If you are interested in group instruction, that may also be a possibility, just contact me and we will work out the details.

now


get back to work