Building a better Booty

Today's Workout of the Day

FMS Corrective Strategies and or Z-Health Warm Up
10 Minutes of Kalos Sthenos with a light Kettlebell
10 Minutes of the following Complex with a 12-24kg Bell:1 Kettlebell Front Squat (booty builder numero uno!)
1 Swing
1 Clean and Press Per Side
Start over at the Front Squat

Resting when any of the 4 Elements of Efficiency are no longer present
10 Minutes of Hardstyle Turkish Get Ups with a bell weighing no more than 20% of your bodyweight
Z-Health Cool Down


Last night, I asked my wife, "honey, is my ass getting big?"

yes, that was the easy answer, I used to have no ass
now it is rather prominent,

but not in the way that most folks rush to a weight loss clinic to get rid of the ass kind of way

no,
now I have a booty in the common parlance


would you like a booty that you can be proud of?

I make this query in all seriousness considering the requests I get on a regular basis

"will kettlebells jack my booty up?"
this was a serious question received at a clinic I was giving in Richfield MN, the woman wanted to know if it would get her butt in the shape she desired, to which I responded
hell yes!
you will have a booty that will make all and sundry wish they had your booty

"will kettlebells give me a nice round booty?"
again, a serious question

and the answer
"damned skippy!"

if a wee little man like myself can build his booty to the point where I have to wear my jeans a size up to accomodate the muscle I have acquired in the nethers, then yes indeed my dear, it will give you a "nice round booty"

enough about the booty

back on your heads




kettlebell exercises kettlebell workout kettlebell exercises kettlebells kettlebell workout diet weight loss diet la weight loss weight loss pills weight lose free weight loss weight loss surgery weight loss fast weight loss program weight loss exercise jamie mccourt goldman sachs tess taylor blackberry storm 2 steve harvey morning show techcrunch crunchpad tablet compaq presario 4010f pioneer hd 1080p blu ray disc player national grouch day 2009 compaq cq61z