100% compliance

Today's Workout of the Day

FMS Corrective Strategies and or Z-Health Warm Up
10 Minutes of Kalos Sthenos with a light Kettlebell
3-5 Sets of 3-5 Reps:Body Weight "Bone Rhythm" Squats
3-5 Sets of 3-5 Reps"Bone Rhythm" Push Ups(these can be performed on any surface that allows the movement to be crisp, precise, and puts the least amount of stress on the system
Rest when any of the 4 Elements of Efficiency are no longer present
10 Minutes of Hardstyle Turkish Get Ups with a bell weighing no more than 20% of your bodyweight
Z-Health Cool Down


recently I was listening to the Irontamer's teleconference over at Geoff Neupert's site -Kettlebellsecrets.com-

at one point Sr. RKC David Whitley aka "the Irontamer" talks about the compliance model

50% of the model is the physical
50% is nutrition and diet

so

where do you fit in the compliance model

personally, I sit around 80% most of the time

I do something physical every day, and eat really well, that is to say I eat a lot of really high quality food, almost all organic, whole, unprocessed as possible, and as I have intimated in the past, if it has a label, it is immediately suspect
that is not to say that I do not eat sweets ( I have at least one Bija Bar a day, it's got omega 3/6/9 blend of udo's in it ) and love chocolate (whatever the best stuff on sale at the co-op is) cookies (again, the best organic on sale cookies a the co-op)
but I also have a salad before almost every evening meal, a huge salad most of the time (2 qt mixing bowl huge) that is mixed greens with some bitter herbs in there (mustard, collards, etc)
I eat pizza, yes, I will cop to it, I have slices of "white" or oil only pizzas and the occaisional alfredo from the shop above my office, however
for the most part

my diet is at least 30% on target

the physical happens every day
z-health drills, kettlebells, club swinging, martial arts, body weight drills....
every day
even sunday

7 days a week

365


a day without movement is a day that I wonder if I am really alive

what is your compliance model?