Skill, as practice

Today's Workout of the Day



FMS Corrective Strategies and or Z-Health Warm Up
10 Minutes of Kalos Sthenos with a light Kettlebell
10 Minutes of any of the following with Perfect Reps in mind

Swings with a 12-24kg Bell
Pekiti Tirsia Single Stick 5 Angles of Attack with Footwork
Pekiti Tirsia Espada y Daga 1st Seguidas
Carenza with:single of double stick,
stick and dagger,
single or double dagger,
or empty hands kali drills

Resting when any of the 4 Elements of Efficiency are no longer present
10 Minutes of Hardstyle Turkish Get Ups with a bell weighing no more than 20% of your bodyweight
Z-Health Cool Down


It occurred to me on the way home friday evening, that if folks were to practice the skills of any part of their daily lives, the way that I apply my skill practice to things like strength and martial science, they would soon have proficiency if not mastery of the skills.

So,
pick a drill, any drill 
be it mobility, strength, relaxation, some physical movement pattern (ie a martial art technique or principle)
and practice that skill the way I grease the groove

email me and give me a list of your gtg (grease the groove) patterns and I may well join you

in fact

if I like it, I will post it here with attribution and you can be the progenitor of skill for some others (which, is a great feeling, trust me)

James@5RingsFitness.com

selah